By using Geewi web application, or any services provided Geewi ("Service"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms Of Service).
Geewi is allowed to update or change this Terms Of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms Of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your user account. While Geewi prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Geewi cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
User Account Terms
- You must be 13 years or older
- You must be a human. Account registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are not permitted to block ads.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Geewi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- Geewi reserves the right to review any content posted by members / users
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Customers may access their account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses Geewi, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
Fee and Upgrading Terms
- You expressly understand and agree that Geewi shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Geewi has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Geewi via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. Geewi, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. Geewi will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- Geewi reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- This web application is provided to you as a free application for the moment
- Upgrades provided by us are free to be used by members
Termination and Cancellation
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the "Sign Off" menu in the application main menu at the left of the screen after you get in the application.
- You agree that Geewi may, under certain circumtances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Geewi, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Geewi service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Geewi reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Geewi reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Geewi shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Even though the Service is free of charge at the moment, Geewi reserves the right to apply prices for the Service upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to this site.
Copyright and Content Ownership
Limitation of Liability
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Geewi does not pre-screen Content, but Geewi and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Geewi is not responsible for the loss of your data caused by any failures or activities
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must not upload adult or pornographic photo, picture, or clip art.
- Technical support is only available via email or “contact us” page.
- You understand that Geewi uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Geewi, or any other Geewi service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Geewi.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, foul language or otherwise objectionable or violates any party intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Geewi employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You are not allowed to enter characters like : single quote (‘), double quote (“), double minus (--), smaller than symbol (<), greater than symbol (>). Though this characters have been blocked.
- You are not allowed to post values to any pages of this site from other web pages which are not under this site.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or spam messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Geewi does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Geewi shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Geewi has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Geewi to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Geewi and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Geewi(including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about this Terms Of Service must be sent to us via “contact us” page